Monday, April 11, 2011

Seeds of Change

Look what came in the mail today! We were so excited when we opened up the non-descript, anthrax-scare-inducing envelope to find no bio-chemical weapons, but rather 25 gorgeous seed packets from Seeds of Change!


All their seeds are organic with no genetically modified organisms. A few weeks ago we took part in their Sowing Millions Project in which they gave away 100 million seeds. We paid $4.99 for shipping and they sent us 25 packs of vegetable, herb and flower seeds for free! What a deal! All day I've been going back and forth thinking: 1) I should have requested one for all my family members to get the most out of this deal, and 2) it's probably a good thing I didn't, because I'm not sure it would have been the moral high ground. :)


1 comment:

  1. lol... you're hilarious! Yes, and who knows if your family would have used them!

    ReplyDelete